The world's most advanced running app
By listening to the needs of a wide range of runners, we have designed an easy-to-use app that can help you refine your technique and enjoy injury-free, faster, running.
- Unique metrics measured from both feet with world leading accuracy
- Footstrike, Step Length & Cadence
- Pronation & Balance
- Pace, Time & Distance
Your first run with NURVV will start you on the path to knowing more about how you run. Each step is analysed to create a picture of your unique running style. Technique data is shown alongside distance and speed metrics giving you a detailed breakdown of each run.
- Unique Running Health score based on your personal running technique
- Know how your technique impacts your injury risk
- Know how far to run with weekly distance suggestions
Staying run fit
Is your left foot striking the ground in the same way as your right? Is your cadence increasing or decreasing? How far should you run in the next week? All these questions, and more, are answered in the easy-to-understand Health Score and technique charts within Running Health. Track your progress, challenge yourself to improve and make sure you are in it for the long run.
- Listen to music while getting audio technique coaching
- Run phone free with Apple Watch and Garmin
- Unique in run step length and cadence visuals
Expert guidance as you run
Get encouragement as you run with audio, visual and haptic alerts from your smartphone or watch. This feature now includes live feedback on how your foot is striking the ground.
Here are some quick guides to help you get the most out of Pace Coach:
- One stop dashboard for all your running
- Deep dive into the details
- Suggested weekly distance
Your running in one place
See all your most important running metrics in one place with a personalised dashboard.
How and where to use NURVV Run?
NURVV Run’s advanced positional technology means you can run in any urban or rural environment.
NURVV Run works for treadmill or indoor running, making the best use of your treadmill session.
Apple and Android
Apple iOS version 11 or above
iPhone 6s or above
Android 6.0 or above
The ultimate run companion to allow you to run phone free. Haptic feedback, visual alerts and audio cues to your AirPods. Series 3 or above.
Use the stop/start button on the insole tracker to run phone free to get your technique and performance insights post-run.
Receive audio coaching feedback with any wired or Bluetooth headphones.
How our runners are using NURVV